Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

Ok so I was sitting here trying to think of a fun post for today, I had just ran across a few really cute items online that would be wonderful for a wedding and thought..yes..lets start Wedding Wednesday! How cute :)

These are just a few things that I find adorable and would love to have at my wedding some day!

This button bouquet is absolutely fabulous! I love it so much!

This cake is so fun and definitely not the traditional plain white wedding cake,
 I think thats why I love it so much!

I will have a veil like this, its absolutely wonderful :)

Those are just a few lovely things I've found today and thought you might like too! Well..if you like weddings that is. Thanks for checking it out! Any fun wedding ideas you have? Share them! 

Love,
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment